2024 Boston Marathon
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism is proud to be an official charity partner for the 128th Boston Marathon! The 2024 Boston Marathon will take place on Monday, April 15, 2024.
Fundraising Commitment Levels
- Charity runner for the 2024 Boston Marathon: $8,000
- Registered, qualified runner for the 2024 Boston Marathon: $1,000
- Registered, qualified runner for the Boston Marathon Adaptive Program for Runners: $500
As part of Dougie’s Team for the 2024 Boston Marathon, you will receive:
- Official 2024 Boston Marathon medal
- Flutie Foundation singlet & other team gear
- Official training program, including professional coaching, weekly group runs, and more
- Dedicated Flutie Foundation fundraising support
- Weekly team newsletters
- Access to exclusive Dougie’s Team events including kick-off party and marathon weekend celebration
- And more!
Click button to apply now!
Flutie Foundation is the Presenting Sponsor of the Boston Marathon’s Adaptive Program for Runners
The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism is honored to be the Presenting Sponsorship of the Boston Marathon’s Adaptive Program for Runners. The Flutie Foundation and the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) are both committed to ensuring that people with eligible developmental, intellectual, and physical impairments, including autism, have opportunities and support to participate in prestigious athletic events such as the Boston Marathon.
The B.A.A.’s Adaptive Program for Runners ensures that the Boston Marathon is inclusive in its efforts to welcome and accommodate athletes of a variety of abilities. As the presenting sponsor of the Adaptive Program, the Flutie Foundation will help provide financial, human, and creative resources that will enhance inclusive and equal participation opportunities. Together, the Flutie Foundation and the B.A.A. look forward to providing a best-in-class experience for the athletes of the Adaptive Program for runners.
To apply, select the Adaptive Program option in the Para Athletes section of the Boston Marathon application.
For additional questions, email Ethan Michaud at email@example.com or call our office at 508-270-8855.